Benefits of LED Lighting
LED Natural Daylight Lighting is a Revolutionary breakthrough in Lighting Perfection
The ultimate objective of any light is to reproduce the incredible qualities of Natural Daylight (Sunlight). Until the invention of specially calibrated and color corrected LEDs, the exceptional qualities of jewelry could only be viewed and fully appreciated in Natural Sunlight. Now, MK Digital has produced a complete product line of super white LED lighting for jewelers.
- Enhance the beauty, color and cut of your most intricate pieces - For a bright illumination of those unique items
- Professional diamond lighting: Resembles the industry's lighting standards to grade diamonds: Clarity, Color and Cut
- Increase sales by illuminating diamonds and gems with maximum sparkle
- Your jewelry will come to life with spectacular brilliance, scintillation and refraction.
- Provides full spectrum lighting, with a color temperature of 4200°(warm color) or 5500° (cool color) Kelvin the cool color being the same as sunlight at noon (5500°)
- Saves money by consuming only 3% of energy as compared to halogen light bulbs
- Operates at a low temperature that produces virtually no heat that does’t age jewelry and is safe to touch
- Functions for an extra long-life of over 30,000 to 40,000 continuous hours
- Endures mishandling as a result of durable shock resistant construction
- Most lights may be installed quickly and easily
- LED lighting compliments existing jewelry store lighting
- Ecological LED light - No UV or IR Radiation (some models only)
True Jewelry Color
MK Digital Super White LEDs produce the closest level of visual perfection with the vast range of intricate colors used in jewelry. Colors which could only be appreciated in Natural Sunlight can now be faithfully reproduced in your showcases.
- The pure natural color of platinum, gold and silver is excellent.
- The depth of color in opals, pearls and gemstones can only be compared to Natural Daylight.
Jewelry does not produce light - it reflects light. The unbelievable accuracy of all the different colors produced by the reflective qualities of this revolutionary breakthrough in lighting are outstanding.
- The intensity, sparkle and brilliance in diamonds is revolutionary.
- The warmth and the intensity of gold is superb.
- The prismatic effect of seeing the colors of the spectrum radiating in a diamond is the perfect way to effectively display a diamond.
12 Individual sources of hard lighting per foot (30cm) produces a superior level of brilliance, sparkle and intensity. Our various products contain different amounts of LEDs at different intensities, see each products individual description for more info.
LEDs generate virtually no heat. They are safe and comfortable to work under.
An LED lamp will last for approximately 30-40 K hours (6-8) years (In-Counter 12XICL model). Other products have different life spans.
Low Electrical Consumption
LEDs use 3% of the electrical power compared to halogen lighting.